Pub & Restaurant
For Drinks - Sunday to Thursday 11am - 10pm / Friday & Saturday 11am - 11pm
For Food - Lunch 12 - 2:30pm. Dinner 6 - 8:30pm. Food served daily.
Outside is the safest place to be, so we have created more seating areas in the garden. Food will be on a reservation only basis, so please book by calling 01580 200300 or using our online booking system via the website.
Initially at least, drinkers must be seated at tables. On Friday, Saturday and Sunday when we are serving food, diners will be seated in the back garden and drinkers in the front. The drinkers’ tables will be on a first come first served basis but please be considerate to other customers.
We aim to stay outside as much as possible, but if the weather is foul then we will open up limited seating inside.
It is good news for business that the 2 meter rule has been relaxed to 1 meter, but please be mindful that is a minimum distance. Your safety and that of our great team has to be our priority and we ask for your patience as we find our way with new systems, which will include:
- On arrival your contact details will be taken (name and telephone number) to ensure we can track and trace should any of our customers become ill with Covid-19.
- If any of our team feel unwell they will not come to work.
- All team members will be required to follow official guidance on self isolating
- All team members will have their temperature checked on arrival at work.
- All team members will be required to wash their hands (or use hand sanitiser) every 20 minutes.
- All team members will have access to PPE as appropriate.
- The team will follow a policy of no physical contact and maintain social distancing, wherever possible.
- Our preference is that food and drink is ordered via an app. If this is not possible then a waiter will take your order at your table. All drinks will be delivered to your table. You may not use the bar.
- Payment by card or through the app are preferred.
- There will be reduced access to the toilets.
- There will be a number of hand sanitisers around the pub, please use liberally.
- Depending on demand there will be a time allocated on not less than 90 minutes for each dining table.
- There will be a flow system in operation, please follow directional signs.
- Common sense must prevail. We are human and sometimes let our guard down when drink is taken. Please stay vigilant and considerate of others.
- Any customers not adhering to the guidelines will be asked to leave.
- Please keep dogs on a lead.
- You will be asked to clear your glasses and plates to one end of table.
- Please allow time for us to clean and sanitise between use.
- Once allocated a table please do not move - maximum of 6 people per table.
- Social distancing has been relaxed to 1 metre but try and maintain 2 meters whenever possible
As we are managing a Public Health issue, we expect the full support and co-operation of everyone who crosses our threshold. Only through our collective efforts can we successfully combat the spread of COVID-19 and keep each other safe and healthy.